Thursday, December 25, 2008

Missing u..

I dunno wad to say wad to do..
long time nvr have this feeling..
i dun think i can forget her..
or maybe i can say as i nvr forget her..
she is too important in my life..
i really felt happy wehn we was together..
i hate myself more than anyone, anything...
i should bcum stronger..
y dun i juz be a monk.. den maybe i can escape from it..
seriously.. do u think i can?
even myself cant bliv it..
i hate the time i passed together with u.
i hate it..
i make me feel sad..
my heart!!! Full of disappointment..
nothing can i do..
trying to forget u...
thats impossible.. I think??
too bad... it already past..
is a history..
过去种种便让它过去吧。。
让他成为我心中的历史把ba吧。。。。

3 comments:

CH Ng said...

Noob n useless... still cant 4get the girl?! Just tell her u like her la... everyday hide ur feelings...

Vivian said...

I understand your pain and sadness. I am having the same problem too. =] anyway, happy new year!

Roti Canai said...

wa, cheong hong really damn cold hearted..

but anyways, add oil bah..
monk aint fun, and they monk society wouldn't wan u as their member!

hahaha...

Followers