Monday, April 6, 2009

is it a suprise??? suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today go to skul by brother car..
still the same..
help mum to do some works onli we go to skul..
when we reached skul.. wad to do.. of cuz go back our own class lol
aiyo.. today monday..
got aseembly..
feel sleepy le.. summore gt VIP came to our skul today.. make the assembly became longer n longer..
around 7.45 the assembly started and ended at 9.50..
two hours!!! ==' (really feel like dying)
the stupid teacher... asked us to sing Malay songs?? i dun even know the lyrics.. how to sing..
u teach me a?? huh!!!!!!!
all the chinese were like WTF!!! is this an assembly or a party..
bt we din enjoy it.. so it was like a hell.. (suffering)
my fren was the emcee for today assembly.. he spoke freaking loud until the PA system occured a bit problem..
everyone was laughing at him.. how he did that huh!!
to fix the PA thing already spent 15 mins.. oh my god... pls make it fast.. dun u know TIME IS GOLD????

finally skul finish at 2.35pm..
i went to my brother class n tell him.. i m nt staying back for choir since my MISS President- WONG LEE YEN informed me thr will be a practise today juz one hour b4 the practise..
PLS la.. how i manage my time..
unluckily, my brother told me i m nt taking part in the competition anyore cuz i din go for practise..
lets make it clear.. i went practise..
bt two weeks b4 this. i had basketball competiton.. how i go..
this month pula gt moral project need to do.. 8 essays... end of this month gt intervensi test.. mid-month pula gt Chinese Chess Competition.. is a grand activity..
i cant manage my time to go for the practise..
pls.. nt i dun want to go bt i cant go...
anyway, it is nt a bad thing too.. at least i have more time to finish my stuff .. CLU, Academic, Projects and also my HOMEWORKS....
Pls let me make myself clear.. nt because of yee xuan, nt because i hate anyone from choir.. i really cant manage my time..

i starting to feel i m really useless..
i m a bastard, a rubbish..
i cant even do my things well..
dun u feel that too...
no matter in wad things..
academic, cocuriculum, homework, n also my life..
i keep thinking about this when i reach home..
y m i so fucking useless.....
USELESS BASTARD...... totally a rubbish..
a rubbish that even a begger wont pick up too..
feel so frustrated, bored...
EMO KING IS FUCKING EMO FOR TODAY...

Zun Zen:
few days nvr chat with u ady lol.. i m very frustrated now.. onli u can cheer me up.. faster on lol..
haiz..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emo king like a girl.. he wanna know wad her response
so that he wont feel so scare n worry...
bt no one can help him.. he feel so helpless... he dun have the courage to tell that gal that he likes her...
haiz..
EMO king is emo-ing.... (if u treat me as ur fren. pls dun ask me about tis.. juz leave it here.. thx!!)

0 comments:

Followers