Friday, May 8, 2009

finally i m back

walao.. 4 days nvr on9.. finally.. my brother settle this problem..
internet connection spoilt in these few days..
my whole family cant use internet.. except for if we go down oldtown n use their wireless connection..
my brother went down n use two days ago.. he could on9 down thr.. so lucky..
yesterday i tried with my elder brother. Eng hong..
bt too bad.. we failed.. we could not even on9 eventhough the adapter could detect the wireless connection..
bt.. we dunno wads happening to the laptop..
we tried for 3-4 hours bt at last we failed...
i feel so disappointed.. long time din use internet..
i wanna check my mail, i wanna read Zun Zen's blog, Wai Sin's blog n oso My Blog le..
many things i wanna do by using internet.. so sad la..
long time din chat with my frens... wanna ask my fren sumthing bt too bad... the internet is nt available now...i wanna ask Zun Zen to teach me to sing that song le..
My Sifu... wakaka..
i sing badly lol.. teach me..
haiz..
sigh... yesterday i wanted to on bt cant on..
today feel abit boring n dun feel like on9 but i can on.. she is not On9-ing now..
sent a lot message to her lol.. she din reply me.. so sui..
wakaka.. she said her phone no credit ady.. mayb she slept yesterday.. or mayb...
u feel annoyed?? u dun wanna bother me anymore??
haiz... sad.. i waiting for her message til 12 midnight.. bt my phone still... not ringing..
chat with monique yesterday night via phone..
chat a bit onli lol.. the shortest call.. around 10++ mins onli..
now onli i realised... everytime i chat with monique.. i sure stomachache..
wakaka.. next time better dun chat with u lol.. later masuk hospital lagi cham..
no la.. jkjk onli..


dunno wad to post la.. bored.. dying..
find sumthing to do.. i know...
wakaka.. Viwawa..
go play chinese chess lol..
bb...

-yy-
-emo king-
-useless guy-
-rubbish-
-stupid fark-

0 comments:

Followers