Wednesday, September 9, 2009

is nt under my control.

i hope u can understand me..
when i know i make u stress n sad..
i feel so disappointed..
i keep thinking of..

y m iso stupid..
keep forcing u to tell me this tell me that..

y u r still confused about that.

r u really love me?

or.. all of these are juz a dream..
i cant stop thinking of that..
i really love u.. i had gv up on that n choose to be with u
cuz i really love u..

is nt ur fault in this case..
do u understand. i m the one who made the final decision in this case..
y u keep thinking that u r the one who break us up..
u r nt..
the whole thing is about me..
is about all the things that i had done to u n her..

is nt that i want to avoid..
i wont avoid to chat with u if i really love u..
i juz wanna leave u for few days.. to let u stop thinking of that.
i dun want to see u stress...
i dun want any bad things happen on us..
i dun want u to leave me..
i dun want..
i dun want to cry bt i cant control myself..

i plan to study for my exam bt cant...
cuz i keep thinking of that..
i cant memorise anything at all..
i feel so stress too..

i know..
is nt that u dun like me.
i know.. i understand.
bt..
i juz cant accept it when u care about ur ex's feeling..
mayb u juz treat him as a fren..
juz that i really think too much about it..
n all the things i was thinking are bad things..

i really dun want to make u sad..
dun want to make u stress..

wad i wanna say is..
is nt ur fault..
n i really love u..
nt i want to avoid u..
i juz want to gv u more time to think of that properly.

sorry.. this is wad i really dun want it to happen..
cuz

I LOVE YOU..

bye..

-emo king- is back...

0 comments:

Followers