Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today..

i hate to write blog start from now..
i read back my blogs today.. most of them are stupid sad blogs...
finally i realize the reason y my life is sad n meaningless..
is depends on the person himself.. i mean myself..
every decisions i made are bad decisions..
no matter what happened.. every decisions i made can make my frens crazy..

this juz happened yesterday...
i misunderstood one thing..
i thought i lost a fren..
bt actually is not..

n long long time ago..
when i was still together wif her.
i always figured out what will happen if we seperate..
my frens asked me:" Y dont u think from another side, i mean a good one, nt a bad one.."
i answered her: "i dunno"

and now, i knew it..
because i m useless.. haha..
of cuz it is not my reason..
i think from a bad side everytime is juz to let me know how to settle the thing easier..
i can figure out a way to settle the problems before they happen..

many of my frens do not understand me..
so, nowadays i dont have a really best best fren.
sigh~~~
listening to a song..
posting this blog.
there are nothing else to let me do..
cuz my life is really boring..
i dunno how to play on9 games. i cant find out any excitement for myself..
juz hope that someone really free to chat wif me..

my primary skul frens...
i miss u all so much..
find out one day go out n play together..

finally i watched HSM 3..
i like it so much man..
it really touched me..
if my school life can be exactly same as the story..
sure i will feel happy..
if my basketball skills can be as good as Troy..
sure i can beat everyone in my skul..
if my love story will be like troy n gabriella..
i rather die.. everytime oso seperate one..
every episode sure seperate once..
haha..
my whole new idol-- Zac Efron and Vanessa anne Hudgens
i love YOU.....

dunno wad else to write..
waiting for someone call..
BYE~~~

1 comments:

CH Ng said...

Because u r a noob...Hahahaha... Noob Eng Leong...

Followers