Thursday, July 2, 2009

a wound that will never recover

today.. quite a hyper day cuz i laugh a lot at skul..
wad so funny... because of my stupid idea..
all dirty stuff come out from my mind.. edit the lyrics of these songs n make all my fren laugh..
n i, laugh until i cried.. n my eye pain. (haven found out y.. once i laugh my eye will pain).
nothing much today.. still the same.. as usual.. study n do homework in class...
juz waiting for the last period..
its Piano lesson.. Chee keong is my teacher..
go practise river flows in you for a while cuz yesterday said wanna play for her..
dun want to spoilt her favourite music.. haha..
den skul finish.. i was so excited n rush to the lrt station cuz i know i will meet her soon..
reach pandan jaya at 3pm n walk to SBU.. spent 2 minutes to walk thr..
n then call pei wern to bring me to that place..
cuz i dunno how to go thr.. til now i m still a bit blur.. still nt very sure how to walk to that place..
SBU building is really like a MAZE..
i might trap in that building cuz thr are really many corridors n class that look exactly same.
reached there leading by pei wern n then start practise our songs..
first, zun zen n pei wern duet..
second, emo king single
third, pei wern single
fourth, zun zen single
fifth, pei wern single again.... haha. she got soar throat today.. TAKE CARE YA..

mayb because of that thing.
i went thr with a very happy n hyper mood..
but back with a very moody n emo face..
mayb that feeling comes back to me again?? HATE IT!!
stay away from me..

finally i had met her today..
bt, so what..
it doesnt mean anything..
feel strange to each other.
dun feel like chat with her face to face..
i dunno y?? juz dun dare..
cuz i really dunno wad she is thinking.
she really forget about it? or? time do not allow us to stay longer??

chat with pei wern after zun zen went home by her mum's car..
juz dunno how to spend my time..
chat with pei wern while she is waiting for her parents to fetch her..
about one hour we all chat.. chat alot things.. about academic, my story, n oso her story..
bt nt much la.. cuz.. i m emo at that moment.. no mood to ask n answer any questions..
her bf came n fetch her today.. den i went home too...

is really hurt me so much when i think of that,
there is a wound in my heart now,
that will never recover,
hate this kind of feeling..
EMO KING IS FINALLY BACK~~~

0 comments:

Followers