Sunday, June 28, 2009

Music is a part of my life..

wad is music??
is it important for everone in the world?? I DUNNO..
haha..
the onli thing that i m sure is.. for me.. MUSIC IS A PART OF MY LIFE..
i love music..
when reading, sleeping. driving, travelling, doing homework, studying..

these days, i asked my fren to teach me piano.
since my mum dun let me to go some music centres to learn..
so i m forced to ask my fren to lend a hand.. haha..
thx chee keong for teaching me how to read the notes..
now at least i learn a bit about the basic..
the first song i know how to play is HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. learn together with Mooi..
the next song i wanna learn..
RIVER FLOWS IN YOU...
i know she likes this song so much..
learn this juz becuz of her..
hope i can learn it as soon as possible..
so that i can play for her.. hehe..
this is my next target besides academic..

yesterday was open day.. bt too bad i m nt goin for that..
i went Maxwell to get my brother's report card..
my mum is nt free on that day.. so she cant help me to get mine..
i dunno about my position in class..
bt whole form i got 28th.. haiz.. wad a bad result..
from 7(last year) drop to 28... sad!!
i muz get into top ten in the next exam, and oso trial..
WAITING FOR YOU...

SPM.. 11 A1..
My main target...
STUDY HARD, STUDY SMART...
Be Confident..

0 comments:

Followers