Thursday, June 11, 2009

STUPID!!!!

i m stupid again..
i really regret for wad i had done
for wad i had told her..
i thought that frenz should frank to each other, especially to the one u love..
bt actually is nt.. i was wrong..
totally wrong... is this call stupid mind???
wad the hell.. the theory that i always believe was wrong..

she is down, sad n moody now..
but i cant do anything for her..
all my frens are now feel very annoyed..
i feel like alienated by them..
i feel lonely..
i m the Mr. lonely...Check Spelling

i hate wad i had done..
i hate the decision that i made..
i hate myself.. i hate to be a human..
i hate myself to have feeling..

i cant stop myself to care about u..
u shuld understand.. eventhough i know my chance is low.. freaking low.. or mayb NO Chance at all..
bt, i still love u..
wad i can do now is protect u n try to make u hyper all the time..
bt seems like u dun blive me..
seems like u r avoiding from me..
i feel sad..
really hurt..
i m HURTED.. u know.. T_T

hate myself to fall in love with u..
make u sad.
make u moody all the time.
make u annoyed.
make u suffer.
make u stress.

is not my fault??
NONO.. is all MY fault..

0 comments:

Followers