Wednesday, June 10, 2009

suprise? happy? sad? emo!!!!

suprised!!! ya.. today really suprised..
today actually we were planned to go out n play(khai hsuen, pei wern n i),
reached lrt at 12.30pm n waiting for khai hsuen.
n then we walked to ts together cuz hsuen told me pei wern was already thr..
we went up to the third floor since pei wern was thr n waiting for us..
i called her n she told me she was juz opposite S&J.
i saw she was with someone.. bt i cant recognize that gal face cuz i din wear spectacles.
walked to her n finally i saw the gal face..
thats ZUN ZEN.... scare me.. i thought she said she goin Singapore today??
how come she was here?? i was shocked n dunno wad to say..
den onli i know, actually hsuen n wern knew that yesterday..
they planned to lie to me.. n gv me a BIG BIG SUPRISE..
bt then..
i m nt very happy..
not because i dun want to meet ZZ..
although it is really good for me bt since i always think negatively..
n u all dunno wad i m thinking..
so, i feel sad.... emo.. for the whole day..
i din talk much today.. went to pavilion to watch movie..
we nvr plan anything so all of us are blur.. n dunno wad movie to watch..
n finally, we had made a decision..
we watch 17 AGAIN...
bt very hard to watch cuz we sat at the first row.. my eyes are freaking pain while watching that movie..
then wern go home lol..
follow by ZZ.. she went home by her mum's car..
then hsuen n i went TS n planned to play pool thr..
bt too bad, it was full...
den we walked for a while n have a break at oldtown..
we chat a lot.. talked about our secret???
haha.. until 8 pm...
no mood to blog.. simply draft something onli..
as long as readers understand den can ady..
if u all dun understand i cant do anything oso.. my english is bad..


i know. mayb u treat me as a fren
bt i will nvr give up if u din hurt me badly..
i rather u hurt me than now i feel so suffer..
i cant stand this anymore..
teach me.. wad can i do..

0 comments:

Followers