Friday, June 26, 2009

Sporty day~~

kinda hyper day today..
woke up earlier today n read the message that sent me by Zun Zen yesterday.
bt sorry for din reply cuz i slept ady the moment u sent me the message..
as usual, woke up at 5 am to help my mum to do some works..
went to skul at 6.45am. reached skul at 7.00 am
mayb i was too tired yesterday n laugh alot after the SOTSOT zun zen sent me the 'cute bear'(for zz) or 'blur bear'(for me)..
haha.. it doesnt move n i was starring at the multimedia meesage for few minutes..
n i replayed it several times bt still... THE BEAR IS STARRING AT ME...
it doesnt move at all.. laugh until my stomach pain..
back to today story..
mayb i was too tiring today so i slept in my class oso.. i cant even open my eyes..
is like a force keep closing my eyes..
den lines started.. n i was forced to go for the STUPID lines..
YUCKS.. waste my time onli..
after lines.. class started oso.. today is freaking free until i can play cards n chess in the class for the whole day..
this is one of the reason y i hate this skul.. cuz there are always no teacher in the class n we cannot learn anything in the skul..
suddenly.. when i stood up.. my phone vibrated.. i wonder who will sms me in the early morning..
i thought it was juz a meesage that sent by DIGI centre..
bt i was wrong.. it was ZUN ZEN.. shock me.. suddenly onli..
haha.. she having open days today bt she feel bored??
i wanted to chat with her bt she dun let cuz she knew my relief tacher was in the class..
ok lol den...

to my dearest ZZ:
suan lol.. dun want to chat with me.. sad liao. EMO~~ haha..

den stop for a while i was doin add maths paper work..
the hand out that given by the relief tacher... SEMANGAT Betul..
we did for few questions den we stop.. CUZ teacher left.. haha..
den we continue our 'HEART' (a kind of poker games. exist in ur pc) time.
hehe..

during recess time,
today really quiet.. the canteen quite until can hear the sound when a needle drop on the floor..
it was freaking quiet..
there is onli 10++ students at the canteen..
WTF.. n i can buy my food very fast since i dun need to queue.. haha..
bt i wanna make it clear here..
i din cut queue.. nobody thr so i can buy food in a very short time..
i m a good boy ok??
den went back to my class n had my breakfast thr..
continue my HEART journey..
after recess.. thr was a lines again.. HATE IT..
Fly to library n wait until the line finish..
then walked back to class with Chu Shen..
Oh no.. english period.. wad a boring subject..
luckily she din teach today cuz we have to arrange the table n chair for tomolo..
tomolo is our open days.. bt too bad.. i m nt goin.. cuz my parents is nt free..
is nt a bad thing.. i got bad results.. i dun want to get my results..
drop from top 10 to 19.. sad.. i admit i really din do well in the last exam..
STUDY HARD.. i muz stuck myself into top 10 in the next exam n oso TRIAL..
few months to go..

after skul...
attended to CLU meeting..
the first meeting with all the members who already pass the interview..
i was acting a vase during the meeting.. my brother is the onli one who talked in the meeting..
haha.. everyone was quiet n listen to wad he say..
n i, the second job for me.. CAMERAMAN.. i was helping him to take photo during the meeting..
n finally i reaslise.. i m nt a VASE.. haha..

after the meeting.. went to basketball court n played with erica for a while..
my shooting is bad n my shooting under the ring is nt as good as last time..
muz train more.. mayb becuz of nt playing for three months...
den went back to form six block n play badminton with my brother n lower sixes..
all of us are crazy during this moments..
is the first time i played with CLU AJK in this year..
nvr have this feeling b4..
haha..
good!!!!

after games.
all of us went NAI NAI(Pudu) to have our lunch..
13 ppl went thr.. i followed my brother car to go..
after finished den all of us went home..
n now i m really tired..
so gtg..
is it counted as a HAPPY post?? zz??
haha..
bb lol..
blog next time..(bt dunno when)

-emo king-
-yy-
-useless-
-yiong yiong-

i realise that i nvr put my real name b4 everytime i post a blog..
n lastly
-eng leong-

0 comments:

Followers