Tuesday, October 27, 2009

bloody hell problem maker.

exam left 21 more days..
however, i m nt yet ready for it..
cuz i m lazy.
n summore so moody..
n today sick make this even worst..

i noe i shuldnt think of it anymore..
bt then it juz cant diappear from my mind..

emo life really sux..
if i really die one day.
i wont feel sad.

is it really important for me..
everyone are so emo becuz of that..
including me..
the main issue of this problem is actually me..
the most stupid n fucked up guy in the world..
the Problem Maker..
i m the Problem maker..!!!!

haiz..
emo??
wad is emo??
now i m nt emo..
is even worst than that..
i gt no feeling.
cant laugh when i m happy
cant cry when i m sad
cant tension when i m worry..

u r nt here when i need u..
bt when u r here.
i dunno how to tell u wad is my problem..
i scare i will make u emo too.

0 comments:

Followers