Saturday, October 10, 2009

The End.

finally..
yesterday, we had our V.I.C.L.U Annual General Meeting.
skipped skul for the whole day at form six block to discuss about the 09/10 ajk lists.
woot~ the arguement start..
haha.. bt of cuz, without aguement we cant make the lists out..
so, enjoy the process when arguing..
haha..

lee yen, jia min n ju wee- first team.
me, shau, alvin- the second team..
my brother- the judge.

finally. the lists is out within
ern~~~ i think 3 hours.. haha..
waiting for AGM to start afterward..
dunno y, i cant feel anything while waiting for it to come..
is like too normal to face it duh~~
mayb this happen 5 years ady so feel ntg gua..the onli thing different is i m the senior n waiting for the retirement lol..

the AGM took 2 hours 30 minutes..
kind a long duh..
bt there are few members coming onli..
they are nt semangat at all..
disappointed..
bt at least..
mooi, ivan n tai foong came..thx my frenz..
watching the slide show that create by form sixes..
nice slide show.. the starting was funny.. they are so freaking creative though..
the middle was kind a touching..
is about wad we had done in CLU for the whole year..
we really did a lot for CLU.
all our sweet memories appear in my mind..
feel like crying..
bt of cuz, i will not cry infront of others..
haha..

watching Slide show~~

prize giving ceremony start first..
then giving cert to all the active member n 08/09 AJK..
thats me~

the naughtiest one- wei kit

Sam~

after that..
its time to give souvenirs to the seniors..
the souvenirs are nice..
thx My LAO PO~~ Vivian for writing me a message on it..
everything will be fine oo.. dun cry liao lol..
I will borrow u my shoulder again de.. dun worry~~
Haha..

me and my first lao po- theen meng~

After all finish..
Time to eat.. haha
Many foods thr..
Bt I juz ate a bit nia..
The for another lao po- pyin yea for serving me~
Haha..
second lao po serving others oo- pyin yea
all of us busy eating..

the shy shy form one- jun sing


aiyo- i m the princess~

Busy eating~

Congratz to my first lao po- then meng.. finally u got the PRESIDENT post lol..
This is wad u wan ryte?? Haha..

forgot to post something b4 that..
this is the photo while ju wee- the princess talking about our annual report.
our princess~
finish eating~
picture time..

the perasan one- hoi lai. vice president lol..
taking photo with mr tham~

zi mui~
me n my lao po- pyin yea
clean eveything
then we plan to dance..
on the music loud.. n stand by..
CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE..
yes.. SURE~~
n thats it!!
we are so pro.. always ready to dance at anywhere.
haha..
finish den went upstair for meeting..
a short briefing for the new AJK..
my second lao po..
dun feel sad liao lol..
i m happy cuz u still staying in CLU..
take care always..
anything~ juz find me or my brother..
we will help u..
went to pandan indah thr to eat.
'bu jian bu san'..
din take photo thr..
bt had lot of fun..
chat a lot..
around 6..
chiam, eng hong, lee yen went home cuz they having science and math dinner later..
others stay until 7 sumthing den we went home too..
hmm.. i think thats all..
lay to type liao...
this is our invitation card~

lastly, VICLU Rockz~~ yea!!!

0 comments:

Followers