Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swear it again!

i swear i will nt emo anymore..
the last promise i sweared for u.
i think this is the hardest challenge in my life..
how can a emo god change to be a un-emo ppl
wakaka..
try! my! best!
sure wil change for u!
no matter wad. i dun want u to suffer again becuz of me
although it sound fake bt it is real..
it is so unbelievable bt u have to believe me..
becuz i m so serious in this..
haha..

one more thing.. i m so childish..
be more mature la!
haha~ i m so old bt still talk n think like a child..
good luck to myself.!

saturday! setapak singing competition
i m scared..
add oil together k?
n dun sad becuz of ur results..!
work harder~ u can do it!
be confident.. this is wad u told me when i m sitting for trial n SPM..
i still remember.. wee~
good luck!

change new template..
enjoy guys n girls..
nitez! bye~

-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers