Monday, July 5, 2010

singing comp+dinner

woke up at 5am...
this is the first time i woke up automatically
becuz i had promised PPL to give her morning call
however, she din pick it up..
n i dunno whether she wake up ady or nt?
haha. anyway..
start clean up n make up at 5.15am.

help mum to work be4 i went titiwangsa..
tiring bt good becuz gv me a chance to make myself nt sleepy..
try to open my voice when working..

went titiwangsa after that n saw MBS sentul ppl..
they went thr to support a VIVE girl n pei wern..
i wonder how's pei wern think when she saw someone holding a board while she was singing..
haha..
waiting for zun zen n pei wern at titiwangsa lrt station..
n of cuz. VI ppl..
went thr by bus..
reached thr around 8 if i m nt mistaken.
walking with zun zen n pei wern all the way... while jacky walked with wei inn n chloe..
competition started.. n we all were nt nervouse at all..
bt i think around 20++ participants sang..
we start to be nervous n tension..
we all PANIC duh~~!!!
i was damn scare until i dunno how to sing ady..
zun zen first among 4 of us(zun zen, engleong,jacky,clement)
we all did our best!

den we rest for a while to prepare for second category- DUET!!!~~
actually jacky n i planned to sing duet first so that we can make all others contestants scare sikit..
bt our plan failed cuz solo first!
haha.. funny la.. sure alot ppl say us chuen~
btw.. we did well in duet.. we feel relief after all!~~~
den its clement n kok jian turn...
they like gay lou while singing the last part of the song.. OMG.. i cant imagine it!
then its zun zen n pei wern turn.. they r great..~~ i like their performance.. they juz lack of some communication.. otherwise they can beat the second place de...~~

its time to finished everything..
watch some performances performed by the judger..
damn funny la..
den they announced the results..
they announce crowd award first..
for solo- the little girl from puteri titiwangsa.. (she is great! salute!)
for duet- me n jacky~ woot! thx for everyone who vote for us..

then its duet's results!!
third- zun zen n pei wern~~
second- taman connaught de. i dunno y i juz feel that they abit chuen~! dun like them!
first- jacky n i!! we did well!! great partner!!!

den its solo!
third- the littlegirl who got crowd award juz now
second- me~~~ happy!!!
first- a girl from smk assunta..

den its pic time! i lazy to upload photo here..
anyone who wanna see de hua.. go fb n see urself la..!~
wakaka..

went my house after that..
for 9 skul charity celebration!
i scared she got tired when walk to my house.. cuz she walked a long distance from smk setapak to the bus stop.. den from bus stop nearby my house to my house..
around 5 km we walked i think!
bt she say she is ok.. wakaka.. u r nt weak!! u r strong enuf..
bt still need my protection?? wakaka

reach my house.. n i start show my trophies to my mum..
cuz she dun support me to sing.. bt i won..
den the celebration start at 7.30.
bt whole day i nvr eaten once.. so follow li chen went to kawan lama to eat abit..
ordered my favourite.. ROTI CANAI GORENG!!
wakaka.. eat be4?? nvr??
den went back home.. n start eating again.. cuz the party started.. haha..
crazy me.. bt i cant eat much.. cuz really full dy..

i cant think ady.. cuz now hungry.. thats all la..
p.s- remember wad i told u during competition.. when u r sitting thr..
it is real n i nvr lie..

im happy when together with u.. no matter where we are..
as long as there is me n u.. i think.. i will feel happy at all time..
I did wad i promised.. i nvr lie.. i DIN emo~~~~

-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers