Saturday, July 31, 2010

an early post!

woke up at 5.41..
dunno y juz woke up automatically den sms her..
to wish her good luck.. this reminds me of wad she did to me when i joined danau kota singing comp..
she wished me good luck in the morning although she was sick...
i felt damn sweet. haha.
dunno is it i think too much. i waited from 5.41am til 7.00am..
bt still. my phone din ring.
i thought she angry with me.
finally i cant stand for that n call her.. she told me she is nt angry.
thx god.! i really scare she get angry becuz of me..
i rather she scold me, punch me, hit me bt dun ignore me..

i thought i changed myself.. bt actually i m nt.. i juz need more time to make it a success.
will you wait for me?
can i have more time to achieve it?

i swore i will do it.. wont break the promise.
once i din give up, the promise doesnt consider as break.
i wont make empty promise to u.
cuz u r the one who is important for me.
gv me more time..
can i call u tonight? let me know if u can.

having meeting later..
i gotta miss her so much.
good luck n add oil..

-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers