Thursday, July 29, 2010

tomorrow gonna be our big day..

birthday~
is that important?? sure it is..
bt can u sure that tomorrow u sure will feel happy becuz of this..???
i cant make sure of this..i m juz worrying about something.. scare there is something gonna happen tomorrow..which can make me sad..
i HOPE i juz think too much! anyway.. i know my dear will make me hyper.!!!
wakaka.

first of all.. gonna say happy birthday to myself..
Tomorrow is my birthday..
i will nt know wad's gonna happen to me tomorrow in skul..
bt i know i will nt really care.. wakaka..

n most importantly...
Happy birthday to zun zen~
=) we having same birthday date
=) i can celebrate with u
=) happy birthday
=) may all ur wishes come true
i juz cant wait for tomolo!
btw, i gt ntg to say for now..
-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers