Wednesday, July 28, 2010

i m home~

finally i studied today!
i promised myself to study be4 july bt end up with playing computer everyday..
however, i m nt really concentrate becuz thr is something else in my mind which distracted me from studying..
i m nt in a good or bad mood at all.. juz neutral..
last time i used to be either very good or very bad mood in a day..
no matter what happen.. bt surely wont be in a neutral mood..
i juz dunno y today i feel that so.

sometimes i really think that frens are no longer appear in my lifes..
everyone who beside me.. i dunno can i consider them as my frens or juz passer by in my life..
my life is tough.. i juz have to go through everything hardly n with all my effort..
no matter in skul, family or outside...
life isnt that easy yet it is very complicated n tough..
i hope i can pass through every obstacles that i meet in my life..
wish me luck guys n girls...
i need it so much!

let's talk about today..
skip everything about P&P..
she called me suddenly to ask for meng tsu phone number..
i wish to talk to u longer..
bt anyhow, u r in skul n u say money is running out..
so.. forced to say bye to u..
after skul..
every lower 6 CLU committee are busy preparing chinese chess competition..
i m one of them.. n of cuz.. i did alot works as i m the head of the judges of this activity..
this is freaking tiring n tis could make me headache..
i stand for almost 3 hours in a day.. juz to walk around n look how's the progress of the competition..
luckily everything went nt too bad.. bt nt good enuf..
i m nt really satisfy with wad i have done..
anyway.. it is over n we did a great job..
left semi-final n final on this friday~
let's work hard for it CLU!

this is the 6th year i join CLU..
we r getting closer n closer..
i hope we can do better than the year i joined be4..

i still haven received ur reply.. i m worrying about u~

-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers