Thursday, July 8, 2010

fuh~

i dunno y m i so moody now..
really becuz of ntg u know.
bt the feeling is freaking annoying..
that even make ur heart pain..
i think too much today..
stop thinking about bad things..
this will make myself worst..

great~
i dunno y.. everyday around 9 sumthing..
my head is like spinning n my vision very blur..
i feel like i m gonna faint some day~
mayb i slept late yesterday.. or i shuld say.. everyday! haha.
juz went back from my aunt house..
my nephew who juz borned one month ago..
today celebrate his one month's bfday..
actually shuld be tomolo..
today my aunt juz simply cook some foods to serve us..
it is nice though..
went back home after eating since our house is juz nearby..
on9 straight to chat with someone important to me..
haha. bt my moody mood haven recovered la.!!!!
gonna make her gek liao~!!! cham cham.. i m scared~~~
trying to calm down myself..
ok.. this is wad i did next.. blogged!!
n now.. click publish..

bye everyone who is reading my blog..

-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers