Friday, July 9, 2010

after knowing this from someone

do u all think my singing skill is good???
nt really actually..
there is many ppl so far better than me!
i nvr learn.. i nvr taught by someone, i nvr sing everyday at home!
i juz like to sing~!
haha.. sometimes i felt thing juz goes very funny yet complicated..
u know wad??
if i won the competition can really make someone lose with alot unsatisfaction..
i rather lose it.. this is y i always dun wanna join solo category..! becuz when there are so many famous 'singer' compete on the stage.. bt the trophies are nt belongs to either one of them..
bt someone who is nt popular at all.. or mayb u nvr heard his/her name...
u know wad?? i rather lose the competition than i lose a fren in my life!
this thing does affect my mood.. my mood swings after hearing this!
i dunno can i perform well tomolo for my singing comp!
n summore, it is solo category.

as i said, everyone can sing actually...
n for me.. god gv me a nice voice..
i appreciate it so much.. i juz can sing better than some ppl..
bt NOT all.
there are still many ppl can beat me in singing comp..
y m i trying so hard to get the first place for singing comp..??
seriously.. i nvr think of it.. i dun really give a damn to it!
it is okay if i cant a single place from competition..
i lost be4.. nt that i never lose..
i dun care!!!!

i hope there is really ntg between me n u~!
juz work hard together..
we love to sing.. don't you?
juz do our best for tomolo! no matter who is reading this n did take part in maxwell singing competition..
i will do my best..
i can do my best!!!
n tomolo.. will be~
i HAVE done my best!!!!

-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers