Monday, July 26, 2010

bad day!!!!

wad a bad day for me!
today.. assembly was freaking boring as i m nt really energetic n feel blur at all time..
went to assembly bt skipped lines!
went thr to pass sanjivan YEE CHANG name tag..
funny duh~ guy wearing a girl's name tag..
==

anyway.. assembly passed fast n i was worrying about the next class..
its MUET!! speaking test duh!
i thought i can do it well..
bt the first BAD thing happened...
teacher actually cant really hear my points n she said i nvr link my points to the topic...
i feel disappointed n i gt low marks for that..
onli 28! oh no! bt luckily teacher gave us a chance tro resit for it! IF she gt time..
read properly! IF u know.. nt comfirm yet....

maths! the next bad thing happened...
u know wad.. maths is actually nt that hard if i can concentrate during Mr Tham class..
i fall asleep during his class.. bt i forced myself to open my eye instead of 'fishing'..
i din learn anything during his class..

haiz... sad things juz cant leave me alone..
they juz come attack attack n attack at all time..
went to staff room to look for Mr mazlan..
i went thr for so many days bt still.. He is so busy until i cant meet him once during in these 5 days!
hate it!

finally.. skul finish n i thought i can have a nice CLU meeting..
bt somehow.. theen meng brings me a VERY good news!
i juz cant accept the fact.. n i dunno how to handle it..
i agreed with wad he says.. bt however.. read the following paragraph later~ to be continued in this topic..

went to TS to find Khai hsuen n pei wern with Chloe..
thx Chloe for accompanying me.. otherwise i think i will bored til i die...
reached TS Mcdonald....
saw them..
n go sit together with them..
khai hsuen really kelian as he is totally palau by pei wern n one of her frens.
they was talking non stop until khai hsuen finish the two large packs of french fries..
salute PEI WERN! wakaka..
so much saliva de mie??
finally she gave me some ideas on the bfday presents..

ask khai hsuen n chloe to accompany me to buy the presents..
i spent 3 hours to find for it!
omg! i ju can think of anything to buy for her..
i suddenly feel look down on myself..
onli khai hsuen n chloe know why~
suddenly down at that moment..
n finally bought something which is nt very special...
bt i hope u will like it.. it is very cheap..
i dunno wad to buy.. as dear knows.. i dun like to shopping bt i walked 3 hours.. wakaka..
i juz nt satisfy with wad i bought.. bt i really cant think of anything to buy for u...
eng hong took my first choice's present for u.
n i cant have the another one which is look better than that~
i m sad!

next.. sorry n thx khai hsuen for sending me to pasar seni.. bt in a results of making u get scolded by ur mum.. n summore.. the staff is closed...
i was like == when i reached thr.! FUCK!
another bad thing!!!!!
today really freaking unlucky u know! wad the fuck happen to me today!!!!!!!!

went home.. thought to get some support from my family about wad theen meng told me juz now..
bt in a results of get scolded by them too..
2 brothers n my mum keep talking non stop n make me freaking annoy...
i was freaking tired ady.. n they nvr think of my feeling..
i dunno wad to do... wad u all expect me to do...
i juz wanna do something i like.. bt u all stopped me..

n then.. wads next! this is totally bring my mood to the down-est part...
wad is that!??
huh!!!!!!!!!! i hate it!
i planned to go her skul to meet her tomolo..
bt wad eng hong told me is!! :'' eh, tomolo also the same.. 4 o clock u need to reach titiwangsa... i need u to go UM with me.. den bring mama home..''
wad the fuck! cant u juz tell me be4 i planned all this thing.. n now u ask me find another day to go? i m totally down becuz of this u know!
haiz.. things juz dun go well with me today!

my mood is totally spoilt because of my stuides n my family..
luckily my dear is with me always.. nvr leave me alone..
bt the last thing i mentioned really brought me to the deepest part of hell! i m freaking sad n angry! i juz cant calm myself when i think about it...

bye... mood down...
i need ur console n comfort..
can u call me?

-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers