Saturday, July 24, 2010

sorry~

i shuldnt off my phone today..
i m so freaking stupid.. i m nt around u when u need me..
i m pissed becuz of myself..
i juz cant do wad i had promised u..
*i broke our emo promise
*i broke my sleep earlier promise
*i broke my rest more promise
lastly
*i broke my always around u promise.

i juz cant forgive myself..
how can i break so many promises..
i wont gv any excuse to my own self anymore.

i wish i could be like last time.. so weak.. can cry out loud easily..
why cant i juz cry now..
no one will know.. how i feel now..
even mayb u oso wont understand..
things are so complicated..

lastly,
dear! sorry~
i cant accompany u when u really need me..
n i really hurt..
when u said:'now i dun feel like find u ady'
i m totally down.. down n down..
T.T
finally.. in the end of this post..
i cried!
teardrops on keyboard...

i cant forgive myself! stupid ENGLEONG

-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers