Saturday, March 28, 2009

28/3 FINISH...

finally.. it was finish n success..
i feel so happy.. through this activity i know a lot of frens from many different skuls..
vivekananda, jinjang, SBU, Kosas, selayang darul ehsan, taman selayang, Klang Utama and MBS Sentul..
of cuz.. i wont forget this grand activity..
all the best everyone..
Well...
nt going to blog long pos.. cuz laziness..
hmm..
juz feel happy cuz i know u.. u will always talk with me when i m down..
even my skul frens wont do that to me..
u r the onli one.. i feel so touch.. haha...
so. u know who rite?? dun ask me lol if u dunno..
haiz...
this year graduate.. i cant organize this kind of activity anymore.. except for i study form six.. bt it seems like wasting my time n since my mum wont support me if i study form six..
n.. i oso dun want to study form six if i get a very good results for SPM..
chat with zun zen til midnight.. talk a lot of thing..
many kinds of things..
bt feel a bit sad lol.. nt really sad la.. cuz already past long time ago..
talk about my 'ex'..
haha... bt quite happy n enjoy la..
wakaka..
feel a bit sleepy actually bt still tahan cuz i dun want sleep so early..
n she keep asking me to sleep..
like my mum onli.. wakaka.. so cheong hei..
around 1.10am.. her dad scold her lol.. ask her to sleep... den no choice lol.. i sleep oso.. wad to do..
haiz.. today ur turn to ell me about ur ex lol... wakaka..

0 comments:

Followers