Monday, March 23, 2009

report for today life..

5.30am-6.00am: Wake up..
6.ooam -6.40am: Help my mum to work..
6.40am-7.00am: On the way to skul.
7.00am-7.20am: Still Blur-ing in my class..
7.20am-7.40am: Lining up at quardangle
7.40am-9.00am: assembly.. (The longest assembly for the year of 2009.. is bored for everyone)
9.00am-11.40am: In the class of course.. (wad else to do after assembly. sure study lol..)
11.40am-12.10pm: Recess.. (feel it past very fast.. n the food sold out.. HUNGRY.. nvr eat)
12.10pm-2.35pm: Study again...... (Feel sleepy)
2.35pm- 3.00pm: Go chin woo to lend the chess clock.. (wasting time cuz the BOSS wasn't thr..)
3.00pm-3.15pm: On the way home..
3.15pm-3.25pm: Da bao-ing
3.25pm-4.00pm: Eating.. So enjoy...
4.00pm-4.15pm: Taking Shower.. Bathing....
4.15pm-4.40pm: Feel sleepy bt cant sleep cuz cooking porridge for my dad...
4.40pm-5.00pm: Blogging... wakaka...

til here onli lol.. wad u wanna know..
if wanna know more.. call me then i chat with u lol..wakaka..

today really boring.. ntg to do at home n oso in skul..
waiting for someone to blog on his/her blog so that i can read their blog..
i m nt busy body bt i m juz wanna concern my frens..
u know.. i m a very very good de fren wad..
wakaka.. not perasan..
bt.. this week is really busy for me...
a lot activities are around the corner. so i have to finish the works as long as i m still a V.I.C.L.U member n basketball player..
i really skip a lot for my choir practise.. i really feel tired on it.. feel like wanna give up on it..
i wanna try my best to stay in choir team.. bt.. i scare i cant do it as well.. i like to sing.. bt doesnt mean that i will sing at anytiime, anywhere if i dun want to sing.. no one can force me to sing..
i really feel tired.. i cant manage my time like last year since this year i will be facing a lot exams n problems...
i wanna improve my english languange.. if u r pro in english.. pls correct me in this blog.. so that i can get improvement for my english language.. i wanna score A1 for my SPM...

back to cocuriculum...
28 of March is a big day for me.. is not my bfday..
all the chinese society member pls pay attention on it..
thr will be a grand gathering on 28 of March at Sentul HGH Convention Centre..
we will arrange some usher at these three places so if u dunno how to go.. dun worry.. we can help u..
Just wait us at SENTUL LRT, SENTUL KTM or TITIWANGSA BUS STOP before 8 o clock..
the activity start at 8 sumthing til around 1.30pm..
RM 5 will be charge for those who wearing society uniform n RM 7 for wearing casual..
is very cheap n dun say it is expensive.. is valuable..
cuz
i m one of the performers from VI.
i will sing dance n act on the big stage..
so all my frens.. if u support me den u muz attend for it...

now.. my frens turn..
zun zen..
dun always talk bad about me in ur blog la.. i so good...
wakaka...
u owe me one meal.. so dun forget lol.. i will always remind u about it.. so dun worry...
u will not forget about it..
friends forever lol...

SP frens...
after the one day camp.. i din write blog about it...
so sorry if i did anything wrong on dat day..
anyway.. thx a lot oso cuz u all attend to my camp..

senior...
i really happy when together with u all..
thx alot to u all too.. we are the best...
AH piew.. soli if i really did wrong.. soli... dun angry lol.. forgive me lol..
sorry....

lastly.. i really tired...
feel like wanna sleep like piggy now.. bt told u all ady.. i cant lol..
so pity... wanna cry..
who can accompany me jek...

0 comments:

Followers