Tuesday, March 10, 2009

today... woooo(long time nvr update..)

today met all my senior in my skul DEWAN WARISAN KEBANGSAAN..(sound proud)
do u think i feel that.. i dun even care about it wei..
okay. back to today topic.. met them in my skul hall..
very happy cuz they came back so that i can see all my dearest family members/friends/partners' faces...
so fortunate cuz i can meet most of them.
they din change much.. onli the chocolate change a bit.. (not the height..)
haiz..
they came back to skul juz to get their results.. STPM..
my brother n his friends also waiting their friends thr..
wou.. so FEW ppl in the hall when i step into the hall..
dunno y i feel like skul is like nvr concern about FORM SIX student.. is juz a simple giving certificate ceremony..
after they got their results.. some of them felt disappointed n some of them feel happy..
LOONG HUI congrates.. bt almost get 4 flat...
so cham... wakaka.. bt still not bad lol.. for me i cant get it oso..
so..
afterwards they said they wanna go Time Square n eat McDonald..
too bad..
i cant go together with them cuz i got V.I.C.L.U (Victoria Institution Chinese Language Union..)
WALAO.. UNION.. we dun use society cuz we r special...
wakaka...PERASAN sial...
got practise... practise for 28 of march.. the gathering..
juz met a while onli den they go home.. so sui..
luckily they will attend to my camp.. we can meet them again this SATURDAY..

about this camp..
they are FREAKING many ppls join.. about 260++ ppl
dunno whether they all will put aeroplane or nt??
hopefully not..
bt there are also many trouble that i need to settle lol..
haiz...
no one can help..
anyway.. finally they achieve their goals.. n i wish myself the camp will go well..

n lastly..
thx to everyone who coming to my camp..
love u all ya.. especially my senior n once again my SP frens...
wakaka...

1 comments:

CH Ng said...

Chocolate.. Y still miss her ah? Maybe i will put aeroplane on 14 March... coz i might have things to do tat day... Hahahahaha...

Followers