Sunday, March 29, 2009

EMo for the whole day

today quite tired.. cuz went to my grandma house n help her to clean her room..
my mum suggestion.. cuz my grandma has a lot disease.. n her room is freaking dusty n dirty.. so as her grandson.. we have to clean her room for her health.. so.. start cleaning at 3..
my grandma really has a lot of things.. under her bed.. take out everything n clean one by one.. it spend me 2 hours.. onli her room oo.. nt the whole house.. after cleaning her room.. played PS 2 for few minutes.. then my mum call all of us cuz its time to go home....

after reach home.. straight away sit infront of pc.. cuz i miss U lol.. wakaka..
haiz.. reach home freaking tired de lol.. bt den after having my meal n shower.. i feel refresh.. faster on9 n find U lol.. u know la.. i so emo.. onli u can chat with me n cure me.. so i muz find u everyday.. bt den today dunno y.. after listening to UR story. i feel emo.. very very emo.. dunno y i feel that.. then til now.. i still cant laugh at all lol.. anyone can make me laugh..

i scare.. i scare i really like someone.. i scare i like her then she reject me.. i dun want this happen to me again lol.. i feel so bored of it.. everyday emo juz bcuz of this.. i scare.. scary... haiz... god.. save me.. bless me... plsssssssssss..

2 comments:

CH Ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CH Ng said...

Secretive... dun want share anything with me...

Followers