Friday, August 13, 2010

1 and a half year~

its already 1 and a half year i fallen in love with a girl..
this time period does not consider long nor short..
i dunno why. i just cant give up her.
n i promised n swore, i will love her forever..
friends always tell me.. do not say it so early..
but i m juz hoping that i can do it for someone i love.
yesterday night, i was not emo. i cant emo.
bt u were. u told me the reason. i dunno how to cheer u up.
i think i make ur mood more down?? m i?

y i cant gv up on u?
mayb juz becuz of things we went through.
the problems that we used to solve together, face to face..
not avoiding each other.. when problems occurred
n i think this have strengthen my love for you.
this is y i cant gv u up? haha.

know wad is my bfday wish on that day??
* i wish the one who stand beside me on that day will always stay happy. n i could cheer her up whenever she feel stress or emo.
* our academic.
* we will have a good future..
hope my wishes will come true in one day~

ok. well.
waiting for ur blog.. haha

-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers