Thursday, August 19, 2010

the past~

past? wad is past?
is it everything that happened be4 now known as past?
well.. mayb it is..
oh no.. according to my english teacher, she said definitely yes.
ok, i forced to answer all my question with past tense whenever i saw the words 'yesterday,long time ago, 5 minutes before, wad so ever...''
however, in my real life.. i juz dun care about that.
even the thing that passed LONG TIME AGO. i will still think that thing just happen..
n never forget about that..
no matter good stuff or bad..
mayb ppl will say i m good in memorising, bt thr are ppl who think in a negative way.
cuz i will remember wad u all did to me.. no matter good or bad..! haha

YESTERDAY..
my mood is exactly from 100% dropped immediately to 10-20%.
i feel very happy when i meet her. haha.
bt my face really showed damn boring..
i m a hyperactive ppl.. once i stop talking, i will be like that..
so dun worry, i wasnt emo yesterday~ haha..
n promised u be4.. nowadays, very hard to emo..
y dropped?? i m nt gonna talk about it.. eventhough it was still new in my mind..
i juz wan to let the sad past pass~~ go away from my mind~~
i need to stay happy~~ =) hope i can!!!

TODAY!!!
my mood was still ok..
ntg much about today..
juz getting back my exam paper..
so far everything still ok.. i got three of my papers ady..
first-chemistry-77%
second- maths T- 85%
third- Pengajian Am- 92%
high ryte??? haha.
i wonder if i let my classmate to see this..
they will say i satay(chuan!) again
waiting for my bio paper.. the most scary paper..
the first time i sit for bio until i scare i will fail it..
wish me lucks!
and most importantly!!!
she is gonna on9 today.. WEE~~~~~~~~

p.s- i scare i gt ntg to say. haha..
later make u feel boring..
i dun dare to tell u this. scare u scold me
dun think so much a. i m nt emo.
juz worrying. haha~

-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers