Saturday, August 7, 2010

days before exam..

wad do u think about me these days..
ya.. i did change alot.
i thought it was a achivement in my life..
u know? i hardly change myself juz becuz of u.
y?
the power of love? ya..i think so..
mayb for others this is wad they call stupid becuz i fall in love with someone i dunno she love me or not.. n i dun even know.. will i get what i want..
however, i m sure wad i wan n i dun care about the results..
no matter good or bad.. as long as i enjoy now..
everything is fine.
this is wad i always think
bt things that very hard to carry on in my life.

n sumtimes..
thing juz go worse n worst when good thing juz onli happened..
yesterday....
i dun want to talk about it anymore..
i really scare when u din reply me at all..
u said u r nt angry with me. of cuz i feel relief after u say that..
bt wad ur did after that is actually making me confuse n doubt that wad u said is true or juz lying to me..
finally.. u miss call me at 10 n i called u.
happy when the moment we talk..
i totally forget about wad happen between my brother n i..
n i juz wanna chat with u happily..
this is wad i wan n wad i think when i m talking to u in phone..
the time i chat with u.. i was smiling for the whole conversation..

n finally.. 4 hours ago..
i sms-ed u. bt u din reply..
r u sleeping?
r u busy?
r u still angry?
do u love me?

i dun dare to ask anymore question to u.
everything seem to be obstacles to me..

bt.. these cant stop me from loving u.
many ppl will nt believe this..
including u.
u will be the last person i love in my life..
cuz i believe that
if u accept, i will love you forever.
if u refuse, i will nt wanna get hurt anymore..

-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers