Tuesday, October 26, 2010

a day i will nvr forget

in the morning..
i already i will not have appetite to eat..
so i sms-ed yee ling dun pack food for me..
haha.
then suddenly feel abit hungry during recess so buy something to eat..
i can nvr stop thinking about that.

Cool.
Emo.
Angry.
Disappointed.
are the above feeling having in u now?? i dunno y u treated me so cool these days.

Hurt.
Helpless.
Sigh.
Sad.
today is the first time i cry in skul becuz of this thing..
this is something that i dun want it to happen in my life..
i know the previous post that i published out definitely will affect us.
bt this is wad i dun want to happen too..
i wont want to tell u face to face
i dun want to see u emo..
i promised myself nt to make u emo. bt i keep broke my promise..
Cried.. for few minutes. den i control myself..
i cant cry. i dun want to let my friends to see their forever joker to cry..
i dun like to act happy in front of them when i m sad.

do u know that? everytime i tell u about my stress stuff n emo stuff i can feel so much better..
becuz when i m stress.. all i need is onli u.
bt i dunno that becuz of my stress and emoness.. will make u emo..
when u say u dun wan to think about it.. n even juz now..
when i talk about those thing.. u speechless..
i hold my feeling.. i wont show my sad face out.
i cant show my real feeling..
juz becuz i dun want others to worry about me.
i wan to be a tough ppl who can protect u as well.. like wad wern said.
bt nt a weak ppl who always cry behind n dunno wad to do.. easy to feel panic when something bad is happen..

i always try my best to change myself.
until today onli i know i m still standstill at the original position bt nvr move forward..

dear..
=( that i make u speechless juz now.
=( that i had made u emo for the past few days.
=( that i nvr think from ur side.
=( that becuz of my emoness, i made u moody too..

-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers