Friday, October 8, 2010

music blog~

well.. spent few days to think of my songs..
i mean.. each day one song..
haha.. kinda fun..
bt too bad that i m cannot play music instrument..
so i can only sing it out..
kinda shy to post it out although this is my own blog..
bt anyway, hope u guys like it..

i dunno y,
the melody in my mind sometimes is juz so familiar to some song that already created by others..
haha. mayb i m nt good enuf to compose my own song..
bt i will try my best to achieve the best..
hahaha..
thx to those frens who actually support me with ur heart..
thx alot.. n thx to those who actually gv me comment no matter good or bad..
these make me to improve myself in this..
gv me more comment..
i have to improve my chinese language too.. haha
well.. of cuz u all are nt the first one who listen to my song..!!! hahaha

frens always be the one who support u bt nt family members..
they always insult me no matter wad i do..
even i m juz singing other ppl songs, they will ask me to shut up n says i m noisy..
well? i juz do wadever i want without getting anyone's permission.
alot thing to blog today.. simply because i did nt blog for dunno how many days..
becuz of this MUSIC brain!!!
==..

back to my life~~
my life is interesting.. haha.
becuz i have someone who i need the most..
becuz i have someone who can hear me n share my happiness n sadness..
becuz i have someone who can cheer me up when i m down.
wad about my skul life?
i had juz done my MUET speaking test on last thursday~
unexpected results.. becuz i actually get the highest in my class..
woooot~~ doesnt mean i m good in english..
juz talk crap.~ haha.
n the teacher is kind..
i gt 30 over 45. is considered good gua~~
juz nvr look too high on this.. cuz my english is nt really good..
=P

wad about CLU~~
this year.. i cried twice becuz of CLU..
last time i used to be very fun n dun wanna go home when having meeting..
i even feel like quiting this society..
no fun, no cooperation..
onli argument between the AJK..
Backstabbers all around..
yucks!!!!
bt luckily n finally...
the feeling is back.. mayb we muz work together after getting scolded by the seniors..
then onli WE all will listen..
bt. let ppl scold very fun mie?? cant we juz do something without getting scolded by others..
i so KIND thats y i dun want to scold ppl la.. hahaha
perasan betul..
bt i think this is feeling is onli when together with the young one n some of the old one...
there are still some of them who dont really wanna join us in this..
we cant get all together in one like last time yet..
this still needs some time..
hope next year will be better..
n hope u all remmeber wad i said..
do not back stab! if u wanna talk about him/her.. talk in front of them..

recorded few videos in skul..funny video~~!!
hahaa..
some of them are in damalis phone..
n some of them are in wei inn phone..
waiting for them to upload..
cant stop laughing when watching that..

eh macha!!! sini orang mau jalan.. kau duduk kat sini buat apa~~!! hahahahahahaha

-engleong-

0 comments:

Followers